Get Connected Lakeview
Parent Square is Here! Lakeview's Unified Messaging System
Lakeview School District uses ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once with a daily digest at 6pm
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage with your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff and other parents
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences
- Send payments, sign forms & permission slips, receive report cards, sign up to volunteer and more, all from your desktop or mobile device.
Contact School Personel:
Lakeview School District has replaced the publication of district E-Mail addresses with this web based form in an effort to better protect the districts users from cyber attacks of which 90 percent begin with e-mail phishing scams. Please click on the link below and fill out the form selecting the personel for which you wish to contact. Your message will be directly delivered to the contacts e-mail and they will respond to you shortly. Thank you for your cooperation.
E-SchoolData is Lakeviews Student information system and now provides a new mobile app for Students, Parents, and Staff to access data like grades, schedules and attendance quickly anywhere from your mobile device.